The interiors of Woodstock Lodge are flooded with light, with a double height hallway, complete with piano and contemporary kitchen. There are lots of chill out areas, both inside and out, with a cinema room and pool house, the latter with its own gym/studio, pool table, bar, poker table and shuffleboard. The outdoor heated pool, hot tub, fire-pit and relaxed seating spots are a haven of relaxation in this idyllic setting.
The contemporary ground floor space offers several large, light living rooms, as well as a more formal drawing room and dining space, whilst young and old are able to enjoy films and sporting events in the cinema room. The fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar and pantry are a haven for budding chefs, complete with pizza oven and breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom, king size bed with dressing area, large en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom, queen size bed with en suite shower over bath.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom, queen size bed with en suite, shower over bath.
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom, queen size bed with en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom, queen size bed with en suite bath and separate shower and small dressing area.
- Study/office area overlooking the garden and pool area.
Second Floor :
- Bedroom 6: Attic ‘bunk’ room, with 4, single child beds. Separate bathroom.
- Single bedroom, sharing the bathroom.
Guest House :
The housekeeper resides in the private guest house.