110 villas and suites come in nine different categories. There are Beach Villas with private terraces and direct beach access. The Pool Villas are spacious, with lovely private pools on the beachfront. Sunset Family Villas feature a master bedroom as well as an additional room for children that can accommodate three single beds and two bathrooms. There are Over Water villas and suites in various sizes; the Over Water Pool Suite has a stunning infinity pool that appears to meet the sea and an expansive deck with outdoor dining area. The crème de la crème is the Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa, with two bedrooms separated by an outdoor sun deck, a beach location affording fabulous sunset views, and a private plunge pool.
Comfort, ease and family-friendly five star service.
In addition to the family-friendly accommodation and children's restaurant menus, Dhigu has an excellent children's club, Anantara's Dhoni Children's Club caters for children between the ages of three and 12. There are seven different activity themes focusing on the island and the club has two fun dhoni boats with a tree house and climbing wall. On arrival at the resort children are given a bag with hat and sun protection, colouring book and pencils and child-size bathroom amenities. Babysitting is offered for children over the age of three, and there is a range of family-friendly activities on offer including spending a day on Gulhifushi private island and coral planting trips, during which the whole family can learn from a marine biologist how new coral gardens are created.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
There are various settings in which to take your vows: a deserted spot in the shade of a faree tent, aboard an elegant dhoni as it sails the Indian Ocean, or with your feet in the soft white sands of the beach. Everything will be tailor-made for you, so the possibilities are endless. There are also special offers for honeymoon couples, with added extras including breakfast in bed, celebratory champagne, and romantic private dining in your chosen location.
- Serene overwater Spa
- Fitness centre as well as yoga and meditation classes
- Infinity pool
- Complimentary tennis court
- Well-stocked library
- Equipment for badminton and volleyball on the beach
OUT & ABOUT
- Watersports - diving, snorkelling, surfing, island hopping
- Romantic sunset dhoni cruises
- Escape others and spend a day island hopping
- Hand-line fishing at sunset before enjoying your catch
WINE & DINE
- Grilled steaks and seafood over the water at Sea. Fire. Salt
- International theme nights at Fushi Café
- Delicious Italian at Terrazzo
- Thai specialities with sea views at Baan Huraa
- Sushi and sashimi at Origami
- Snacks and cocktails at Aqua