There are 79 beach and overwater villas – some of which have two or three bedrooms - ranging in size from 260 to 2,730 square metres. Fresh décor of white, neutrals and teak proves refreshing and relaxing and perfectly frames the beautiful views. You will need to choose between nestling amongst the palm trees on the quiet beach or residing over the turquoise sea; whichever you opt for you will enjoy a private pool and outdoor lounging area. If you love to linger over a drink on your terrace at sunset, choose a Sunset Beach Pool Villa or Sunset Over Water Pool Villa – both have spellbinding views.
Kihavah is well set up for families, with an excellent children's club to cater for those aged between three and 11 as well as a well-equipped recreation area for teenagers with sports equipment and board games. Thiththi Boli offers a daily programme of activities for younger children and babysitting is available for those over the age of three. The resort also has a Family Cinema for private screenings under the palm trees.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
If you dream of a tropical island ceremony Kihavah will not disappoint, with a range of options. You can take your vows on the beach, on a private yacht, or even under the water. The team is experienced in planning events and will take care of all the finer details, and the resort offers a number of packages - please speak to us for more details. Kihavah is also ideal for honeymoons, with plenty of privacy provided by the villas, romantic private dining, and numerous opportunities for fun and adventure.
- Award-winning restaurant and wine cellar under the sea
- Bikes provided for exploring
- Fitness centre, tennis court and equipment for volleyball and badminton
- Spice Spoons cooking school
- Yoga and meditation classes
OUT & ABOUT
- Excellent big game fishing
- Canoeing and kayaking in the lagoon
- PADI diving and snorkelling in world-famous waters
- Catamaran or yacht charters
WINE & DINE
- Mediterranean and Italian at Manzaru by the pool
- Sea. Fire. Salt. Sky for your choice of tapas, Asian specialities and Japanese
- Plates - international and Maldivian overlooking the sea
- Dining by Design - tailor-made menus and hideaway settings