With 132 detached villas and suites, each with direct beach access and all facing the magnificent Maldivian sunset, Atmosphere Kanifushi promises to exceed expectations. The villas all provide complimentary WiFi, Satellite TV and a spacious private terrace, with or without swimming pool, and all designed to maximise the evening view of the horizon as the sun sets turning the sky into a paint pot of red, orange and gold.
Families need to look no further. Atmosphere Kanifushi is vocational about children and lays on a host of expertly qualified and dedicated entertainers and carers, leaving parents safe in the knowledge their fledglings are in safe hands. The only problem will be persuading the children to come home with you after a hard day’s play. From an accommodation perspective, each villa and suite has been designed with families in mind and the resort has the largest collection of interconnecting villas housing families from three to six.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Ideal for the active honeymooners, Atmosphere Kanifushi offers a vast array of water sports and excursions. The marine-rich waters and house reef are ideal for diving and snorkelling or you can visit local islands within the Atoll and see cultural arts and crafts. Set sail on a private sunset cruise and have a romantic candle-lit dinner at a deserted sandbank, or simply hide away in your intimate Sunset Beach Villa and dine on your private terrace.
- Akiri Spa offered by Mandara
- The Kid’s Club organising activities for children and teens
- The Club House, a sports and recreation centre
- Floodlit tennis court
- Fully equipped gym
- Water sports centre Dive & Sail
- PADI diving centre
OUT & ABOUT
- Watch the sun setting as you fish the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Take part in the unlimited daily snorkelling expeditions
- Visit Naifaru, the most populated small island in the Maldives and visit the turtle conservation centre
- Indulge into the rich culture of Hinnavaru Island, famous for its local art and crafts
WINE & DINE
- Watch the culinary masters at work at The Spice’s live cooking stations from breakfast to dinner
- Savour at the first fully vegetarian restaurant, Just Veg, in the Maldives
- Mouth-watering cuisines at the a la carte restaurant The Sunset
- Enjoy a fizzy drink at the pool bar of The Sunset
- Go for an authentic Teppanyaki experience at Teppanyaki Grill