Slick, stylish Randheli brings contemporary European style to the pristine islands of the Noonu Atoll. Cheval Blanc's French heritage is evident in everything from the wine list and delicious cuisine to the tasteful, pared down style, but the views out of the window are unmistakably Maldivian. Your Majordome will be on hand to take care of your every wish, and the staff – whether expert chefs, massage therapists or 'Alchemists' charged with creating unforgettable experiences for every guest - will ensure you have the holiday of a lifetime. Exquisite.
Lovers of clean-lines will adore the 45 minimalist villas at Randheli. Island Villas are built on the beach, with stunning sea views from the private pool and a lush garden with outdoor dining area. Water Villas are accessed by a long wooden pontoon and feature numerous decks over the sea. Garden Villas meanwhile are strategically built to offer both an over-water feel and a lush private garden. Villas have either one or two bedrooms, meaning there is plenty of room if you are travelling as a family.
Your Majordome will be full of ideas for family days out, whether something active such as a deserted island treasure hunt followed by a beach barbecue or a leisurely sailing excursion; a fleet of dhonis await to be sailed out of the marina in search of sunsets, dolphins or sandbank picnics. When you need time out, Le Carousel and Le Paddock take care of children and teenagers with a range of activities and facilities.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Weddings are not a focus at Cheval Blanc Randheli, but the seamless service means the resort is a great choice for celebrations of all kinds. Honeymooners will enjoy the space, privacy and private butler service.
- Overwater spa offering Guerlain treatments, Hammam, Pilates and yoga
- Floodlit tennis courts, pool, and golf simulator
- Well-equipped fitness centre
- Concept Store selling designer clothes, accessories, ceramics and crafts
- Le Carousel and Le Paddock clubs for children
OUT & ABOUT
- Head out island hopping or dolphin spotting
- Family treasure hunts and sandbank barbecues
- PADI diving excursions to see sea turtles, sting rays and tropical fish
- Explore the beautiful neighbouring island of Maakurandhoo with its tropical vegetation and perfect beaches
WINE & DINE
- Casual French and Maldivian specialities at The White
- 9-course French fine dining under the palms at Le 1947
- Personalised sharing dishes for private parties at Le Table de Partage
- Japanese and East Asian open kitchen at The Diptyque
- Seafood and Mediterranean at Deelani