The contemporary villas at Conrad Rangali are split over two islands - Rangalifinolhu, the main hub, and Rangali, which is smaller and more private. The Beach Villas that line the sands of Rangalifinolhu, all benefit from tree-shaded plunge pools and direct beach access. The Water Villas, meanwhile, stand on stilts off the beach on Rangali Island, and provide idyllic sanctuaries for couples and honeymooners. Room occupancy varies by villa, with the Family Water Villas and Sunset Water Villas sleeping up to six people.
Majaa Kids Club has themed daily programmes offering parents the chance to relax knowing their children are being looked after. Indoor and outdoor activities are hosted by highly-trained youth team members and include arts and crafts, sports and nature activities. There is even a spa especially designed for children over four years old, the Ice Cream Spa, as well as visits to see the Manta Rays who inhabit the shallow waters.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
At Conrad Rangali you can say or renew your vows in a variety of locations - from the pavilion overlooking the lagoon to the beach and even underwater. When you arrive you will be treated to a complimentary spa treatment and all ceremonies are followed by a dhoni cruise at sunset and dinner on the beach or in Vilu Restaurant or Sunset Grill. The experienced team will be happy to help with all arrangements. You will be made to feel similarly special if visiting for your honeymoon.
- Well-equipped fitness centre overlooking the lagoon
- Tennis courts with optional coaching
- Dive and water sports centre
- Casino nights and weekly open-air film screenings
- Adults-only area with infinity pool and lounge bar on Rangali
- Yoga pavilion
OUT & ABOUT
- Spend the day on your very own deserted island
- Dolphin spotting and glass bottom boat trips
- Charter a private yacht for snorkelling the coral reefs
- Experience Maldivian culture at local villages
- Go reef hopping by shared dhoni
- Big game fishing excursions
WINE & DINE
- Maldivian-Western fusion cuisine under the sea at Ithaa
- Candlelit Japanese at Koko
- International open kitchens at Atoll Market
- Cheese Bar serving over 100 fine cheeses
- Organic wine and cuisine over the lagoon at Mandhoo
- Mediterranean dishes on the seafront at Vilu