The island itself seems almost inspired by a traditional Maldivian dhoni in shape, and this has been reflected in the curved lines of the generous terraces and high-raftered ceilings of Halaveli’s villas, all thatched in traditional palm and boasting private plunge pools. The island’s main swimming pool faces out onto an impossibly beautiful stretch of dazzling white sand beach with turquoise waters that seem to expand as far as the eye can see.
A total of 86 villas are divided between the beach and overwater area. The overwater villas (which include 20 dedicated to families) are in greatest number, and these are the resort’s entry-level accommodations. They branch off the main overwater jetty which stretches far into the translucent waters to the west of the island, and offer easy lagoon access in addition to their infinity edged plunge pools. The beach villas are encircled by tropical plants and palms, offering plenty of privacy but a prime location just steps from the sand. Their terraces are particularly attractive, with a sun terrace elevated over the plunge pool and a shaded area with hammock and outdoor dining area. A collection of two-storey beach villas offer a second bedroom, making them a particularly attractive option for families, and an expansive Presidential Villa can be found on the northernmost tip of the island.
Of the two Constance resorts in the Maldives, Halaveli has the edge when it comes to welcoming families - due not only to the generous provision of family villas, but also to the original and engaging programme on offer in the Constance Kids' Club. Children aged between 4 and 11 can join the dedicated play leaders on scavenger hunts, ice cream making, nature activities, arts and crafts. There is also an indoor and outdoor play area, children's pool and gaming area. Older children can take full advantage of the watersports on offer, the easy access to snorkelling sites and perhaps even a PADI Bubblemaker dive experience.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Arrangements for your special day will be in very capable hands with the dedicated Constance weddings team. They will handle every detail, ensuring you can fully relax and enjoy a special celebration in this most memorable of settings. Honeymooners will also find their very own slice of Maldivian paradise at Halaveli, and will royally treated with special amenities and spa benefits.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court (with pro coach available)
- Constance Spa with a wide list of treatments
- Non motorised watersports: windsurfing, canoeing, paddle boarding, pedalos, catamaran sailing.
- Motorised watersports: jet skis, waterskiing, jet blading, wake boarding, kneeboarding, parasailing.
- Four pristine snorkelling zones
- Gym and personal trainer
- Kids’ Club
OUT & ABOUT
- Scuba adventures to some of the region’s finest dive sites
- Dolphin watching cruises
- Traditional Maldivian fishing experiences
- Big game fishing
- Sunset cruises
WINE & DINE
- Jahaz serves international favourites and themed buffets. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be taken indoors or out on the expansive terrace, with barbecues and live music taking place on certain evenings.
- Feel the sand between your toes at Meeru, Halaveli’s classic grill restaurant serving fresh seafood and fine cuts of meat.
- Set in a serene overwater setting on Halaveli’s jetty, Jing opens for dinner only and serves fine Asian and European fusion cuisine.
- Kaika Sushi provides a memorable setting for lunch, with its sand floor, lagoon views and open chef station were you can see your dishes prepared right in front of you.