There are 110 tasteful villas set amongst pure lagoons, sandbanks and woodland. Water villas offer dream-like seascapes from every window, while beach villas are nestled in the soft white sand. Each has a private outdoor seating area to take in the views. High thatched palm ceilings lend an airy feel, and interiors are contemporary and clean with an injection of fun in the form of nautical rope, designer furniture and splashes of colour. Beach and Water Villas sleep up to three people; and the Senior Water Villa can hold two adults and two children.
There are two interconnecting villas at Constance Moofushi for larger families. If you are looking for a more structured family resort, this is probably not the place for you; however, babysitting can be arranged, the restaurants offer child-friendly menus throughout the day and the staff are more than happy to entertain children of all ages.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The deserted private island location, contemporary feel and all-inclusive ethos make Constance Moofushi a truly indulgent and luxurious choice for your wedding or honeymoon - or both! The team will be happy to help with your arrangements, big or small.
- Overwater spa with eight treatment rooms
- Yoga pavilion
- Swimming pool
- Entertainment lounge
- Dive and watersports centre
OUT & ABOUT
- PADI diving
- Night and big game fishing expeditions
- Sunset boat rides
- Snorkelling excursions
- Catch a dhoni for a day on your very own deserted island
- Visit Himandoo fishing village for a glimpse into the Maldivian way of life
WINE & DINE
- Children's menus available at both restaurants
- Daily-changing menu with sea views from Manta's live kitchens
- Grills and international favourites at relaxed Alizée by the beach
- Two atmospheric bars for the perfect sun downer