With 125 villas either nestled amidst the lavish vegetation or perched over the turquoise lagoon, some with pool and some without, there is a villa to suit every budget and every couple or family. All are equipped with a cutting-edge sound system, a ceiling fan and AC, mini-bar, in-room safe, luxurious bathrooms and either direct beach or ocean access depending on the location. The pool villas have private fresh water pools and WiFi is complimentary everywhere.
For those seeking glorious isolation, there is no better place than to sleep in your own bubble on the beach. The team at Finolhu has created this cosmic experience for a night under the stars, away from the rest of the world on a sandbank across the lagoon from the main resort. The bubble comes with its own bathroom and four poster canopy bed and couples can enjoy a private beach barbecue under the open skies and breakfast in bed the following morning as the sun rises.
Finolhu was created with families in mind and they have hand-picked their staff to ensure your children have the time of their life. The Oceaneer welcomes those aged 4-12 with a pool and water slides, TV room and a mini beautician for the budding divas as well as a Little Chefs cooking class. Teens will love the sounds by the main pool, all manner of water sports and the cinema room above the bar. The Art Studio is fun for everyone to dig deep and find their creative talent both on canvas or in the kiln.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Finolhu works best for families and if you are looking for a peaceful and private resort to celebrate your wedding or honeymoon, this is probably not the place for you. However, if all day parties are what you are looking for then Finolhu will hit the mark.
- Fully equipped dive centre and watersports centre
- Spa offering a wealth of treatments, beauty services, a steam room and sauna
- Indoor and outdoor gym and a range of classes
- Yoga pavilion
- Golf studio
- Water sports and dive centre
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Kid’s club for 4 - 12-year-olds, playroom, children’s pool and babysitting services
- Art Studio offering activities such as painting, pottery and jewellery making classes
- Live music at the Beach Club
OUT & ABOUT
- Explore the stunning underwater world of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and Hanifaru Bay, to spot whale sharks and manta rays
- Enjoy a movie under the stars on one of Finolhu’s outdoor cinema nights
- Take advantage of a wealth of watersports including paddle boarding, jet-skiing and jet blading
WINE & DINE
- The Beach Kitchen serves international food all day next to a live cooking station and the Beach Club bar
- The Crab Shack is another place to head for relaxed dining along the sandbank
- The Milk Lab opens throughout the day, serving smoothies, juices and tempting pastries
- Kanusan opens for dinner only, offering fine contemporary Japanese cuisine in a sophisticated setting
- The Arabian Grill is another alternative venue for dinner, specialising in Middle Eastern and North African cuisine
- Sandbank destination dining can be arranged upon request
- In villa dining is available from a separate à la carte menu
- Unlimited beverages from a wide selection of cocktails, assorted spirits, wines and non- alcoholic beverages