There is a choice of 44 Bungalows and Pavilions with one or two bedrooms located on the beach or over the water. All have a private plunge pools, while Ocean Bungalows feature glass floors in the living room. For families and groups of friends we would recommend CUBE, a two story property located in a lush, oceanfront garden with direct access to the beach. Huvafen also offers an added perk: the opportunity to book one of the resort's three luxurious dhonis, allowing you to explore the coral reef at your leisure and even spend a romantic night or two on board.
The resort provides cots free of charge and can also provide extra beds for a small fee. Families should choose one of the pavilions, which can comfortably accommodate two adults and two children under the age of 12. Family fun is not one of Huvafen's primary focuses, and there is no children's club, so we feel Huvafen is better suited to couples or families with older children.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Romantic Huvafen makes a beautiful setting for a romantic occasion or Maldives honeymoon, though services are ceremonial rather than legally binding. You can choose to say your vows on the beach, over the water or even under water should you wish. Honeymooners will love the sense of peace and privacy that each of the private pool villas provides, as well as numerous opportunities for personalised experiences - from staying overnight on a dhoni to private chef's table dinners.
- Infinity pool overlooking the lagoon
- Lime Spa offering memorable underwater treatments
- Great range of bars for creative cocktails and music events
- Three luxurious dhonis for snorkel outings and overnight stays
- Curry-cooking classes
OUT & ABOUT
- Guided snorkelling with a marine biologist
- World-class diving over Huvafen's active house reef
- Water sports including kayaking, windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Fishing excursions
WINE & DINE
- Interactive 'Island Chief Dinner' - unique cuisine and sommelier wine pairings
- Delicious seafood over the lagoon at Salt
- Light-as-a-feather fare and juices at Raw
- Antipasti and wood-fired pizza under palms at Fogliani's
- Delightfully intimate alfresco dining at Cardamom Lounge