LUX* has a contagious feeling of fun with a well-priced all-inclusive package which makes it a great choice for a family holiday. There are several unique dining options, 37 dive sites, great clubs for both adults and children, impromptu entertainment such as a pop-up cinema on the beach. The warm hospitality is particularly noteworthy.
There are eight different room categories, with the option to stay on the beach or over the water. All feature thatched Maldivian roofs and a clean, contemporary style, with white walls, plush linens and big windows that open out to the unspoilt beauty of the island. The variety of accommodation has something to suit everyone: Beach Pavilions and Beach Villas are shaded by greenery including banana trees and hibiscus; some have their own pools. Sunset Junior Suites are romantically positioned to face the sunset. Water Villas come in a variety of sizes and stand on stilts over the sea, with Prestige Water Villas having panoramic sea views and direct access to the lagoon. And then there is the LUX Villa, which sleeps up to four people and benefits from an infinity pool and a magnificent glass bottom living room over the lagoon.
The resort is well thought out for families and the staff are great at welcoming little ones. There are two clubs: PLAY provides care and offers a range of fun activities for children between three and 12; Studio 17 is a more mature place for those aged between 13 and 17 to socialise. Both clubs are open between 9am and 7pm and provide child-friendly meals.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Getting married at LUX* will be memorable for all the right reasons. It is a truly beautiful location, and there are plenty of quiet corners in which to take your vows. You could sailaway at sunset, or add a bit of fun as the groom arrives by jet-ski. Whatever you have in mind, you can bank on things running smoothly. The staff at LUX* are always delighted to spoil honeymooners, too.
- Two swimming pools
- LUX* Me Spa offering treatments, yoga, nutrition and fitness
- Activities including kayaking, jet skiing, volleyball, tennis, cycling and beach yoga
- Musik - a lively nightclub with in-house DJ
OUT & ABOUT
- Look out for whale sharks on their annual migration
- Charter one of LUX's luxurious catamaran's for a day sailing, snorkelling and enjoying fantastic food on board
- Enjoy a romantic sunset cruise
- Dive Centre with Euro Divers Five Star PADI certification
WINE & DINE
- The Island Kitchen - barefoot beach dining with live cooking stations and entertainment
- Senses- North African and Indian Ocean cuisine
- OverwaterEast for Southeast Asian and Chinese style dining
- Allegria Restaurant & Barfor Italian on the beach
- Umami- Japanese Teppanyaki