50 villas and residences are spread over the island, spanning 5.4 hectares, amidst tropical greenery and surrounded by azure blue waters. The resort is home to 18 beach pool villas, 29 overwater pool villas and 3 private suite-style residences. Each villa takes up to three people and is equipped with unique Maldivian touches ranging from modern art pieces to the custom-made furnishings with only one thing in mind - ultimate comfort. Every villa and residence opens up 180 degrees to fully immerse you into the island’s beauty and includes a private open terrace with freshwater swimming pool and direct beach or water access.
Due to its secluded setting and informal ethos, children over the age of 9 are welcome on the island. There is no kids’ club and parents have to supervise their children. We therefore recommend this resort for couples and adult groups of friends as families will be much happier at any of the many Maldives’ family resorts.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
From a perfect ceremony for two on a deserted sand bank, surrounded by the splendour of the seas, to a fully arranged wedding on the island or a yacht, everything is possible on Milaidhoo. If that is not enough, make the island of Milaidhoo exclusively yours for the ultimate extravaganza while saying ‘I do’. With all the privacy you can wish for, the island is ideal for honeymooners for an intimate, romantic stay. With candlelit dinners, complimentary spa treatments and a star named after yourself, fall in love with each other and with the island.
- Modern Only Maldivian restaurant
- The Serenity Spa offering treatments, yoga and meditation sessions
- 5 star PADI dive centre
OUT & ABOUT
- Set sail by dhoni and learn how to handline fish with local fishermen
- Big game fishing for wahoo, sailfish, and giant trevally
- Reef, boat, private, night, fluo night, and manta ray diving
- Water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, stand up paddling & snorkelling
- Private or group excursions to Maldivian villages, deserted sandbanks or cruises with dolphins at sunset or under the night sky
- Join the local marine biologist to learn all about the reef and its inhabitants
- Visit the jewel of the UNESCO biosphere, Hanifaru Bay, to spot whale sharks and manta rays
WINE & DINE
- Ba’theli lounge & restaurant for modern Maldivian cuisine
- The Shoreline Grill for superb meat and fresh fish and seafood
- Shoreline Grill Wine Room for sublime wine tastings
- Visit Ocean for the tropical breakfast and international lunch or dinner
- Enjoy cool drinks at the Compass Pool Bar overlooking the lit infinity pool by night
- Room service available 24/7