116 villas in four different categories are all typically Maldivian in design, their bright interiors blending perfectly with the resort's natural surroundings. The entry-level Beach Villas are only a minute away from the sea, and offer open air bathrooms and a private deck. The Deluxe Beach Villas offer a little more space and direct access to the beach and lagoon beyond from your bedroom. For those wanting direct access to the sea, the Water Villas offer a private plunge pool on the deck and spectacular sunset views. Beach Pool Suites feature two bedrooms, ocean views, a private pool and direct beach access.
There is no designated entertainment for children at the resort, but they are welcome in the main pool and can take full advantage of the range of motorised and non-motorised watersports on offer. Beach Villas, Deluxe Beach Villas and Water Villas can all accommodate one child, while the Two Bedroom Pool Suites have capacity for up to four children.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
There is no wedding planning service at the resort, but honeymooners with a passion for diving will struggle to find a better spot in the Maldives to immerse themselves in marine life.
- Couples and older families
- Snorkelling and watersports enthusiasts
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT
- Go channel diving just metres from the shore
- Snorkel in the enchanting house lagoon
- Try exhilarating watersports including jet skiing, parasailing and fly boarding
- Enjoy an indulgent massage treatment by the spa
- Admire the views from the ocean-facing pool
- Work up an appetite for lunch on an adventure by paddle board or glass-bottom kayak
- Settle in for dinner and cocktails at the beach grill
THINGS TO DO NEARBY
- Discover some of the 20 nearby world-class dive sites
- Take a guided snorkelling excursion in search of turtles and manta rays
- Embark upon a dolphin watching cruise at sunset
- Travel by private speedboat to visit a deserted island