Those that know and love the One&Only worldwide standard will not be disappointed at Reethi Rah. Reethi Rah occupies one of the largest islands on the North Male Atoll, and its villas enjoy a wonderful sense of space and privacy. When you are not relaxing in your palatial villa, there is a mind-boggling array of places and activities to keep you occupied - with everything from diving at the Maldives' first National Geographic Dive Centre to designer shopping.
All of the 130 beach and water villas at Reethi Rah are especially spacious and secluded. Beach Villas enjoy views of the ocean with a private stretch of beach. Duplex Beach Villas are ideal for older families, comprising two Beach Villas five metres apart joined by an external walkway with an expanse of private shoreline that stretches directly onto the beach and inviting waters of the lagoon. Many of the villas also come with private pools. The largest villas are the Grand Beach Villas, with a private beach, 50sqm private pool and two large bedrooms.
As well as a long list of activities open to the whole family which includes water sports, excursions, tennis and climbing, Reethi Rah has three excellent clubs for youngsters, featuring the latest technology and cool chill-out spaces. KidsOnly caters for children aged two to nine (though two and three year-olds must be accompanied by a nanny). OneTribe is the place for children aged nine to 11, while ClubOne offers a more grown-up space for those aged between 12 and 17, with a juice and milkshake bar.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
As the Indian Ocean's largest private island and no fewer than 12 beaches, the possibilities at Reethi Rah are endless. Venues include Fandhita, hidden away on the northern tip of the island, an air conditioned marquee and various romantic beach pavilions. The staff are experienced in running events and the resort offers packages for both weddings and honeymoons.
- Award winning One&Only Spa by ESPA, fitness centre, yoga and Tai Chi
- Three pools including an adult-only lap pool
- Floodlit grass tennis courts, volleyball, football, pétanque and badminton
- Sun spa to take care of your tropical skincare
- Cookery courses
OUT & ABOUT
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports and additional motorised watersports
- Diving in search of sharks, turtles, manta rays and the 1988 Hembadu wreck
- Charter a sea plane and fly to a deserted island for the day
- Join a yacht for big game fishing for barracudas, sailfish, tuna, wahoo and giant trevally
WINE & DINE
- Eclectic fusion cuisine and a walk-in wine room at Reethi
- Rah Bar - salads and smoothies by day, music and champagne by night
- Modern Japanese with sea views at Tapasake
- North African and Middle Eastern theme nights and DJ sessions at Fanditha
- Go organic at Chef's Garden