The Park Hyatt's 50 villas are set amidst the tropical foliage or over the crystal clear water. All have panoramic floor to ceiling windows with ocean views and feature contemporary clean lines. Park Villas are nestled amongst the island vegetation, with private decks housing outdoor terrazzo bathtub with rain shower and direct access to the beach. Park Pool Villas offer the same comforts, with the additional luxury of a plunge pool. Park Water Villas are over-water, offering 180 degree views and direct access to the water. The villas are equipped with all mod-cons: all have Nespresso coffee machine, home entertainment system, digital media hub, in-villa iPad, air conditioning, personal bar and cable/satellite TV channels.
Families are very welcome at Park Hyatt but the calm, cool atmosphere suits couples and older families best. Park Hyatt offers cots and a babysitting service, but doesn't have structured kids' club facilities.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The team at Park Hyatt can organise anything from a small, intimate ceremony on the beach to a formal banquet for larger numbers. You will have a personal wedding planner to help with all your arrangements, and the team has good contacts with florists, caterers and photographers. Anyone booking their wedding at Park Hyatt also receives complimentary benefits such as two-hour couple's massage, sunset dinner, and sunset yoga class.
- Large freshwater infinity pool
- Excellent Dive and Activity centre offering scuba and snorkelling (by day and night)
- Vidhun Spa Village with private thatched couples' villas in a beautiful garden setting
- Contemporary fitness centre
- Yoga studio
OUT & ABOUT
- Cookery at The Island Grill
- Yoga on the jetty
- Boat trips to see bottlenose and spinner dolphins with the resident marine biologist
- Fishing trips by dhoni
- Explore Maldivian crafts, culture and history
- Visit a deserted island for the day
WINE & DINE
- Anytime drinks and snacks at The Bar
- The Dhoni Lounge, built by traditional boat builders
- Contemporary a la carte at The Dining Room
- Maldivian flavours at The Island Grill, with open kitchen and tables on the beach
- Romantic private dining