25 stylish villas, 24 of which are suspended over the water, range from a one bedroom Water Retreat to the super-splendid four bedroom Water Reserve and four bedroom Island Reserve. Ideal for families, this superb and sole Island Reserve offers parents that extra peace of mind, being slightly further away from the water. Using only the finest sustainable materials, each villa has not only been ingeniously designed and beautifully decorated to relax and calm the soul, but to inject a sense of fun. Every villa has its own private pool with plenty of space for sunbathing and snoozing, whether it be on the catamaran nets, the over water swing seat or simply on a wooden recliner.
The master bedrooms are vast and all have a retractable roof; press the button by your bed and let the morning sun stream in and when all that is left is to sleep, drift off whilst gazing at the cosmic sky. The bathrooms and outdoor showers are contemporary and effortlessly cool and most villas have an extra sleeping area off the main bedroom. Each villa also claims a study, small bar/drinks room with private wine cellar, and a relaxed sitting room. Additionally, all villas come with the 5 star ‘Mr or Mrs Friday' butler service, TV & sound system with an extensive movie selection and music playlists, overwater swing basket, espresso machine, personal safe, AC and fans.
Jani promises to grab the imagination of younger guests. The children's club ‘The Den' and activities such as snorkelling and gardening are on tap and children are encouraged to get involved with valuable projects like protecting the turtles. Add in some dressing up and Lego and it's a package sure to keep them entertained and content.
FOR WEDDINGS AND HONEYMOONS
Alike many idyllic island hideaways, the empty and pristine buttery sands at Soneva Jani would be a sublime location to tie the knot and an equally perfect spot to unwind and recalibrate, starting the honeymoon period in serious style.
- Soneva Jani over-water Spa
- Yoga studio, steam room and sauna
- The Observatory and in-house astronomer
- Cinema Paradiso - silent over water cinema screening
- Bicycles and tricycles for island exploration
- Cooking classes in the Gathering's open kitchen
OUT & ABOUT
- Diving and snorkelling with marine biologist
- Sunset dolphin cruises
- Astronomical evening cruises
- Robinson Crusoe castaway picnics
- The North Beach - the perfect spot for swimming, snorkelling and a delightful lunch on our private beach, prepared by the chef using only what he can catch or pick.
WINE & DINE
- Deckadence - the overwater dining deck
- So Starstruck - the observatory's dining deck
- So Engaging - the chef's table with a surprise menu for five guests
- So Imaginative - a cosy tasting room with sommelier on hand
- So Cool - over 50 flavours of ice cream and artisan chocolate
- The Gathering Bar - for refreshing coolers, cocktails and tapas
- The Wine Cellar - an extensive collection of mostly organic or biodynamic wines housed in the wine tower.