With 77 villas, suites and estates either hidden by the dense greenery of Vommuli Island or perched over the tranquil waters of the Indian Ocean, St Regis has raised the already stratospheric bar in the Maldives. Soothing colours blend with the natural surroundings ensuring that each villa will guarantee to calm your senses. Ranging from private one bedroom villas to ostentatiously oversized three bedroom estates every villa is equipped with a Bang & Olufsen LCD TV, electric curtains, iPad room controls, spacious walk-in wardrobes, signature beds, an excellent selection of wines and optional private fresh water swimming pools, gardens or overwater hammocks.
There is no resort in the Maldives that is better suited for young families than St Regis. With their Children’s Club for kids aged 4-12 comprising a convivial games room, bustling programme filled with themed activities ranging from creative arts and crafts to yoga classes, cooking and water-based activities, your children will have all the supervised entertainment they need to have the time of their life – and its complimentary! Nannies and babysitters can be arranged from the age of 6 months and above. St Regis offers many creative excursions and there is no better way to spend family time than sailing on a Dhoni to a deserted island for a delicious BBQ.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
St Regis is romance personified. With its idyllic island hideaways, honeymooners will love the sublime services of St Regis, such as the butler service, romantic candlelit dinners on the beach or tucked away in your private villa. With a focus on water sports, spa and private excursions, escape the crowd and embrace a spine-tingling adventure for two.
- Iridium Spa offering body scrubs, massages, Ayurvedic treatments and much more
- Children’s Club offering all-day supervised activities
- Gym complete with state-of-the-art equipment
- Watersports Centre offering equipment and lessons
- Vommuli House boasting a wide range of family-friendly facilities, including a well-equipped games room
OUT & ABOUT
- Let a team of professionals revitalise your body at the Iridium Spa, including single treatment rooms, Ayurvedic suites, private steam rooms and the most expansive hydrotherapy pool in the Maldives
- Take part in the anti-gravity yoga classes to uplift your body and soul or pay extra for personal training
- Splash around in the turquoise waters surrounding the island with high-adrenaline water sports. There is a wide variety of lessons available for both beginners and pros
- Relax, lie back and read one of 800 carefully selected book titles
- Learn how to sail a Dhoni, go deep sea fishing or join a guided UV light night snorkelling session
- Charter the Azimut 66, St Regis’ private yacht, to explore the unrivalled beauty of the Indian Ocean
WINE & DINE
- Enjoy the endless view of the magnificent Indian Ocean and elegant pool from the Italian restaurant Alba, serving breakfast to dinner
- Enjoy a romantic five-course bespoke dinner, crafted to match an extensive wine list dating back to 1755, in the underground Decanter Wine Cellar
- Work your way through the wide-ranging menu at Orientale, the á la carte Asian restaurant offering sensational flavours from Pakistani biryanis to seasonal dishes from the Korean kitchen
- Witness the signature St Regis Champagne sabering ritual as the sun sets over the ocean at the Whale Bar
- Savour epicurean flavours of the Middle East while dining under the stars at Cargo, the island’s pop up Middle East restaurant aptly named as the chefs work out of a refurbished shipping container in the jungle
- Lunch on mouth-wateringly flavoursome thin crust pizzas served from a beach shack by the main pool at Crust