The resort’s 164 villas offer land and overwater accommodation, some with plunge pools and some with Jacuzzis. At entry level the deluxe rooms are housed in duplex blocks of four rooms, some interconnecting, and offer views of either the garden or lagoon. The Grand Beach Suites with Pool have been recently refurbished and offer plenty of space with a separate living room. The Two Bedroom Beach Suites with Pool provide separate bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as a generous living room. Romantics will love the overwater villas which come with sunrise or sunset views. The ultimate villa is the Presidential Water Suite with two bedrooms, separate living room and double deck with Jacuzzi pool.
The resort perfect for active families due to the range of watersports and facilities on offer, in addition to the kids' club. There is also a dedicated children's pool and garden. Rooms to focus on are interconnecting deluxe rooms, the Grand Beach Suites with Pool (where the living room can be converted into the children’s room), or the Two Bedroom Beach Suites with Pool which offer plenty of space and privacy.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Beach weddings can be arranged with all of the details taken care of, and the Honeymoon Villas provide a romantic base over the lagoon with a Jacuzzi and special amenities.
- Families wanting plenty of activity
- Couples and romantics
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT
- Take advantage of the 5-star PADI dive centre
- Delve into the house reef for excellent snorkelling
- Challenge yourself with tennis, badminton, table tennis, beach volleyball and football
- Take to the water with kite surfing, parasailing and jet skiing
- Lounge by one of the two infinity pools, enjoying the blissful ocean breezes
- Retreat to the Sun Spa, which offers a range of traditional and Ayurvedic treatments as well as a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi,
THINGS TO DO NEARBY
- Diving expeditions
- Snorkelling with whale sharks and nurse sharks in season
- Dolphin safaris
- Sandbank picnics
- Sunset fishing trips
BARS & RESTAURANTS
A total of 13 individual bars and restaurants are divided between the three islands of the resort, with options ranging from fresh, locally caught seafood, Thai, Indian, Italian and sushi themed.