The 76 Junior Suites are built in a traditional style, providing ample space and warm, Mauritian décor. The majority of the ground and first floor suites can be found amidst the tropical gardens and along the beach front; alternatively, choose one of the eight suites that stand on stilts perched above the natural fish reserve on the edge of the lagoon. Most of the suites accommodate up to three people, but Family Suites can hold up to four. There are also 12 villas, nine of which look out onto the beach front and come complete with their own private pools. The other three villas are situated on stilts and look out over the fish reserve. The Princely Suite is the hotel's largest and most luxurious, with three terraces, private heated pools, outdoor dining area and kitchenette for staff. The Princely Suite sleeps up to six people.
Constance Children's Club provides care in a fun, active environment for children between the ages of four and 11. There is a swimming pool, a computer centre and an 'imagination space' with playhouses, kitchenettes, workshops and 4-wheel vehicles. The team provide varied day and evening programmes including activities such as arts and crafts, cookery and sports. There are also a number of family-friendly excursions available, including boat trips, watersports, and visits to the nearby wildlife and bird park.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Intimacy and seclusion make Le Prince Maurice a natural choice for honeymooners, and honeymoon packages include massages, private dining and a host of romantic experiences for the two of you. The team are also experienced in organising idyllic weddings, and you will be assigned a dedicated wedding planner who will take care of the finer details. Wedding packages can include anything from lavish banquets to small, intimate wedding breakfasts; and couples getting married at Le Prince Maurice also receive pre-wedding spa treatments.
- Freeform pool
- Gym, tennis courts and other sports facilities
- Two spas offering treatments in addition to complimentary steam room, Jacuzzi and chilled bath
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- Watersports and dive centre
OUT & ABOUT
- PADI diving
- Watersports including water-skiing, wind-surfing, kayaking, hobie cat sailing and pedalo
- Deep sea fishing excursions
- Visit local towns and villages
- Stock up on tropical spices at bustling Port Louis' bazaar
WINE & DINE
- Mauritian overlooking the pool or beach at Archipel
- Romantic lantern-lit dining over the water at Le Barachios
- Sushi and other Japanese dishes at Asian
- Cocktails and live music at Laguna Bar
- Drinks at the Floating Bar