With five different rooms and suites available, Le Morne has something for everyone. Ranging from a superior room to prestige junior suites, all 149 rooms are equipped with king sized beds, deep bath tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies facing the golden sunset.
Experience the resort’s unique rooms from wonderful sunsets from the Honeymoon Junior Suite, the stunning elegance of the Junior Suite Prestige, or every family’s favourite the Classic Junior Suite with its elaborate whirlpool. The Ocean Junior Suites are huge rooms with a spacious marble bathroom, deep bathtub and separate showers, while the smaller Superior Rooms offer peace and quiet and wonderful amenities for you to stay comfortable during your stay.
Offering excellent entertainment for the young ones, Le Morne is perfectly suitable for smaller families. Children at and below 3 years old stay for free when staying in the same room as their parents or guardian. The excellent trained staff gladly entertain the small ones in the designated kids club while you have the rest of the day for yourself. Babysitting and child services are available on request but have additional charges.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
LUX* Le Morne offers the picture-perfect setting for tying the knot. Surrounded by long stretches of golden sand, tideless crystal clear waters and breath-taking sundowners, the professional team at Le Morne will pamper your five senses and gladly make your wedding a stress-free event. For honeymooners, LUX Le Morne offers a special package filled with relaxation, romance and seclusion.
- One-Eye kitesurfing school led by the national champion of Russia
- LUX* Me Spa with four individual treatment rooms
- ONE-EYE Kitesurfing school for beginners to professionals
OUT & ABOUT
- Join LUX Le Morne’s team of professional guides and let them engulf you in the green jungle while exploring the countless natural wonders of the island
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage summit of Le Morne and learn about its crucial role in the slaves’ fight for freedom
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime experience of swimming with dolphins
- Take on the waves at the fifth best place in the world for kitesurfing, just 300m away from the resort
- Feel the fresh sea breeze going through your hair while horse riding along empty golden beaches
WINE & DINE
- The Kitchen: Le Morne’s main restaurant serving extraordinary culinary creations for breakfast and dinner
- East: a modern Thai kitchen with Chef Suksan Supprasert combining traditional Thai food with local authentic ingredients
- The Beach: enjoy freshly caught sea urchins served on the beach with a glass of spritz
- Ilot and Oasis: the swimming pool bar serving fresh juices, refreshing cocktails and small bites
- Ici: cool down with delicious authentic ice cream while strolling down the beach
- Café LUX: well-known for their iconic coffee made out of an organic blend of coffee beans