Set on the west coast of Mauritius, Maradiva Villas sits on a 700-metre stretch of sandy beach surrounded by 27 private acres. This is one of the most sheltered parts of the island, known for its warm, dry climate and spectacular sunsets over Tamarin Bay. Views of the instantly-recognisable Le Morne Mountain to the south complete the idyllic panorama.
In Mauritian terms, Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa is something of a rarity, being a boutique hotel with just 65 spacious rooms, each with its own pool and spacious terrace meaning you can relax and sunbathe in great privacy yet have access to the beach just a few footsteps away. Spread over 27 acres of tropical gardens the villa-style accommodation lends itself to intimacy and romance so is a perfect choice for honeymooners and those seeking tranquillity and relaxation. Upgrade to one of the Beachfront Villas with sea views or to a larger Exclusive Suite Villa.
With its quiet white sand beach, Maradiva is the perfect place to have family fun. It is close enough to walk to the busy village of Flic en Flac with its small shops and restaurants yet still remains private and exclusive. At the neighbouring village of Tamarin you can take an early morning swim with dolphin pods in the bay. There is also a Kids Club for children aged 4 to 12 and a babysitting service for those under 4 years of age.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
If you are searching for an exotic island honeymoon or a wedding for your special day, then look no further than Maradiva, with its breath-taking locations and stunning settings it is truly a tropical paradise. The dedicated team at Maradiva are experts at taking care of the finer wedding details, ensuring your day is individually tailored to you.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Fitness Centre & Spa
- Swimming pool
OUT & ABOUT
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise into Tamarin Bay with snorkelling and a delicious barbecue lunch on Benitier Island.
- Swimming with dolphins
- Deep-sea fishing trips
- World-class golf courses
WINE & DINE
- The Coast2Coast restaurant serves a la carte lunch while each evening the chef presents a special menu of Mediterranean and Mauritian cisine along with a lively Teppanyaki counter
- Cilantro restaurant is open nightly for modern, a la carte Indian cuisine
- Breakers Bar offers light dishes throughout the day and comfy day beds for relaxed lounging overlooking the ocean
- For more intimate surroundings you can take advantage of the 24-hour butler service for in-villa dining