Situated on the glorious Grand Sable beach, the resort has hosted royals, movie stars and political leaders who have all enjoyed this oasis of luxury with its privacy and tranquil setting. With staff outnumbering the guests by three to one, this property is a perfect setting for anyone who wants to be pampered every minute of every day. The well-appointed Spa by Clarins offers extensive treatments that include Thai massage and Ayurveda. The resort has a very good reputation for the standard of its cuisine, inspired by the Chef Michel de Matteis, there are three gourmet restaurants that blend international and local flavours, with a wine list to complement it all.
The Royal Palm is an eighty four, all-suite resort set over two floors and strung along one of the best beaches in Mauritius. Each suite is the epitome of elegance and all have recently been refurbished to the highest standard. The Tropical Suites are located on the first floor with their own private staircase while the Palm Suites are situated on the ground floor and are surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The Royal Suite is decorated in leather and wood and is the epitome of luxury and includes your own valet. The Presidential Suite is a traditionally designed 2-bedroom suite that offers 220 square metres and some of the best views in the resort, while the Penthouse is a unique suite of 165 square metres and offers a panoramic view of the lagoon and the resort’s gardens.
One of the best Kids Club in Mauritius the Beachcomber club is housed in a traditional Creole house with a splash pool and welcomes children aged 3 - 12 years. Qualified professionals provide fun, but also educational, indoor and outdoor activities and every day there is a set activities programme.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The Royal Palm is undeniably one of the finest hotel in Mauritius offering spectacular views, a pure white sandy beach and elegantly decorated private honeymoon suites. Let the resort’s wedding planners deal with all the practical details and wedding essentials while you bask in the tranquillity from the moment you step into the hotel.
- Spa & Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pools (3)
- Squash court
- Tennis courts (3)
- Diving & Snorkelling
OUT & ABOUT
- Hire out the 20-metre luxury yacht, the Royal Princess, for a day excursion around the islands or for a romantic sundowner.
- Visit the National Botanical Garden in Pamplemousse
- Have a night-out on the town in one of Grand Baie's restaurants & bars
- Enjoy some retail therapy at Sunset Boulevard, home to chic boutiques
WINE & DINE
- La Goelette offers refined international cuisine on its terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Le Bar Plage offers a daytime a la carte menu when you are on the beach
- La Brezza specialises in truly authentic Italian cuisine
- Enjoy an intimate private dining experience on your terrace or balcony.