All the Le Touessrok’s 203 deluxe rooms, suites and villas, are made with indigenous materials and mixed with contemporary furniture to set the tone of chic luxury. Each room, villa and suite is located on the beachfront and provides you with an ocean-facing private sanctuary.
Stay in an Ocean Suite with separate lounge, kitchen and two private terraces, and connect them with a spacious and airy Junior Suite, creating the perfect hideaway for the whole family. Or go for the completely detached Royal Suite for exclusive privacy and dramatic views over the beach and ocean. Go the extra mile with one of the three unique Villas, enjoying the luxury of a private swimming pool, lush gardens and a discreet 24-hour butler service.
With two kids clubs, one for the youngsters and one for the teens, Le Touessrok offers plenty of entertainment for the kids from early morning to late at night. Drop off your children (4 - 11 years old) at the well-equipped clubhouse of T-Club where a team of dedicated, responsible and entertaining caretakers will watch over your children and give them the times of their lives. The Teens Club will make sure that your teens from 12 to 17 years old will be kept busy with adrenalin filled activities while you can either relax and get pampered, or enjoy the many sports and recreation options available.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
With its secluded villas and suites, Shangri-La Le Touessrok offers unrivalled romance and luxurious indulgences for honeymooners. Enjoy the discreet services of a 24-hour butler and never set foot out of your private getaway. Choose from a simple wedding to a more sophisticated affair with all the trimmings, Le Touessrok’s dedicated team of wedding experts will ensure that every aspect of your big day is taken care of.
- Four floodlit tennis courts Complimentary non-motorised water sports
- Spa offering luxurious treatments amidst tropical vegetation to help you relax and unwind
- Gym and fitness study offering special programmes for swimming, exercise, tennis & golf
- Offered activities include football, volleyball, badminton, archery, yoga, stretching, jogging track, aqua gym lessons, nature trails and cycling
- T- Club for 4-11 year olds
- Teen Club for 12-17 year old
OUT & ABOUT
- Explore one of the world’s finest golf courses on Ile Aux Cerfs island, part of the Le Touessrok resort
- Rent a bike or car and explore the lush rainforests and green hilltops of Mauritius
WINE & DINE
- Specialising in shabu shabu, kobe, wagyu beef, sushi and sake, Kushi Restaurant is an authentic taste of Japan
- Serving world cuisine for breakfast and dinner Le Bazar is the international restaurant
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine and charcoal fired barbecue grills at Republik Beach Club & Grill while overlooking the panoramic beachfront
- Savour the blend of exotic Indian spices with traditional Mauritian cuisine at Safran
- Sega Bar: the resort’s rum and Tiki bar offering rum inspired cocktails and exotic Tiki concoctions