Constance Lémuria’s 104 palm-thatched suites and villas are scattered along the resort’s two pristine beaches, surrounded by tropical gardens. Most of the accommodation is minimalist-style Junior Suites, all with large bathrooms and a fully furnished terrace/balcony with private dining space. The two-bedroom Villas, on the southern tip of Anse Kerlan, all have a sunken dining area in the private pool and a personal relaxation and massage pavilion. But if you fancy your own private beach, then the Presidential Villa, set among granite boulders, is designed to be a ‘hotel within a hotel’, with three multi-level pools and steps down to its own stretch of sand. Both the Villas and the Presidential Villa enjoy the services of a butler, or in Lémuria vernacular, a Villa Master.
The beachfront location of all the suites and villas makes this an ideal resort for young families. Junior Suites can accommodate two adults and one child; Senior Suites two adults and two children and two-bedroom Villas up to four adults and two children. The centrally located Kid’s Club, for children aged between 4 and 11, offers myriad activities, including island exploration trips, cookery classes and scavenger hunts, and has supervised open play areas for younger children. Keeping older children entertained is never problem at Constance Lémuria, with any number of non-motorised watersports on offer, including pedalos, kayaking and body boarding, as well as the chance to find out more about the endemic flora and fauna. Babysitting services are available on request, as are baby car seats and prams.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The resort’s personal wedding co-ordinator can arrange for couples to get married on stunning Anse Georgette as well as organising every aspect of your dream day and beyond. For honeymooners, Constance Lémuria offers just the right blend of seclusion and conviviality, with romantic dinners for two on the rocks and torch-lit beach picnics when you want to be alone, and cocktails by the pool when you don’t. There’s a saying in the scuba diving fraternity that couples who dive together, stay together and if you don’t already scuba dive, here’s your chance to learn. What could be more romantic than exploring the magical underwater world of the Seychelles together?
- Boutique & pro shop
- Pool, tennis courts & gym
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Non-motorised watersports
- PADI diving school
OUT & ABOUT
- Boat excursions, deep-sea fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving trips
- Watch the sunset from Anse Georgette
- Play golf in the archipelago’s only 18-hole championship golf course
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Vallée de Mai
FOOD & DRINK
- Four restaurants & five bars serving a delicious mix of local and international cuisine
- Stunning views and Creole cuisine at The Nest, perched on the rock peninsula between the two Anse Kerlan beaches
- Sushi on the sand at Takamaka on Petite Anse Kerlan
- Sip tropical cocktails by the pool – or in it
- Private dining