Accommodation, whether a bungalow or villa for two, or a multi-bedroom suite or residence for family and friends, is simple and natural in style with vintage touches that echo the era of 19th-century explorers. The indoor-outdoor bathrooms go beyond spectacular, letting you shower and soak as the Indian Ocean breeze caresses your skin. Enjoy your own private pool, as well as direct access to the beach – inviting you to live barefoot and feel the sand between your toes.
Kids For All Seasons is a tropical haven for younger guests and features complimentary activities in an outdoor playground, play pavilion and air-conditioned relaxation rooms. Kids can feel like island explorers discovering the tiny Creole village, learning to identify the island’s exotic birdlife, and meeting the Aldabra giant tortoises where they can learn from the scientists of the Island Conservation Society. Elsewhere, walking and cycle trails through the forest and a number of boat excursions are ideal for quality time together.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Honeymooners are drawn to Desroches Island as it is as close to a natural paradise one could ever hope to see; covered with coconut palms, white beaches, and azure seas it is possibly the perfect desert island. It is also the ultimate destination for a wedding where you can share this secluded sanctuary with your closest friends and family – combining your celebration with an unforgettable island adventure.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Beachside swimming pool
- Fitness Centre & Organic spa
- Floodlit tennis court
- Full yoga program
OUT & ABOUT
- Castaway Centre for water sports, including snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, sailing, stand-up paddleboarding, windsurfing and fishing
- Cycling on over 14 kilometres of trails to discover lush forest interiors and pristine beaches
- Nature walks through various island habitats Tortoise Sanctuary to learn about the Aldabra giant tortoise – a Seychelles species vulnerable to extinction
WINE & DINE
- The Lighthouse, a grill and seafood raw bar located at the island’s most recognisable buildings
- Claudine, inspired by the Mediterranean Riviera combining French and Italian specialities
- The Deli for takeaway snacks and casual dining
- The Bar for poolside cocktails, cigars and shisha
- 24-hour In-Villa Dining