Four Seasons Resort Seychelles comprises 62 treehouse-style Villas and five two- and three-bedroom Suites, built into the hillside above the bay. Villas located on the higher levels have the best views, while those closer to the beach have a more jungle feel, set amid greenery and perfumed by cinnamon and frangipani. Each villa is a spacious 2,002 sq ft, with its own infinity pool, hardwood deck, outdoor shower and open-air reading pavilion with daybed. Décor is essentially Creole in style in warm browns, white, gold, greens and greys, with works by local artists adding a splash of colour. The light and airy bathrooms have a deep soaking tub and a glass-walled rain shower, so you won’t miss a minute of that view.
The resort’s secluded location and gentle waters, plus a transfer time of just 30 minutes from Mahé airport, make this an excellent choice for families. Villas can accommodate up to two adults and two children; childproofing of private pools and a full range of children’s ameneties are available on request. For children aged 4-12, there’s an excellent Kids For All Seasons programme; older children can enjoy a range of spa treatments especially designed for the under 18s. The resort offers a wealth of organised activities suitable for all ages, from bodyboarding to snorkelling with Four Seasons’ WiseOceans marine educators. The children’s menus are particularly well thought out, aimed at both the very young, and the ‘I’m-not-a-kid-anymore’ faction.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Civil ceremonies are permitted on Petite Anse Beach or in one of the secluded private residences, with a dedicated wedding coordinator attending to every detail. The resort can arrange any number of romantic experiences, from a private dinner on the beach to a romantic floral bath ritual in your villa. Couples can also sponsor a coral fragment together as part of the ‘Love Grows Beautiful Things’ programme which supports the Petite Anse Reef Restoration Project. Of course, sometimes it’s the simple things that mean the most: a stroll along the beach, as the tree frogs strike up their nightly chorus and the sunset colours the horizon, will stay with you forever.
- Library, boutique
- Infinity pool, children’s pool, fitness centre & climbing wall
- Non-motorised watersports
- PADI dive centre
OUT & ABOUT
- Guided snorkel tours with an education and conservation specialist
- Sunset golf on the resort’s spectacular driving range
- Helicopter tours for a bird’s eye view of the archipelago
- Mountain meditation with the best view of Petite Anse
WINE & DINE
- Cuisine based on island-grown produce with the ‘catch of the day’ coming straight from local fishing boats
- Weekly Seafood Spectacular at ZEZ restaurant
- Creole, Indian and Southeast Asian at Kannel by the beach
- Special occasion dining on Petite Anse beach
- Private dining