Six Senses Zil Pasyon comprises 28 spacious one-bedroom Villas, two two-bedroom Villas and several private Residences, all with exceptional ocean views, private infinity pools and their own Guest Experience Maker (GEM) butler service. Villas are located on the east and west side of the resort, with some tucked away among tropical vegetation and others set closer to the ocean. All feature locally inspired décor – think wood floors, four-poster beds with billowing mosquito nets and a fabulous indoor-outdoor aesthetic – combined with advanced in-room technologies. Luxurious bathrooms are furnished with deep soaking bathtubs and showers while many of the stylishly furnished outdoor areas also offer an outdoor shower.
Villas can all comfortably accommodate two adults and two children, with baby cots, children’s beds, highchairs and buggies all provided on request. For children aged between four and 12, there’s the excellent Trouloulou kids’ club with a huge range of activities, from kite-making and sand-castle building to mini snorkelling and cookery classes. The open-air cinema shows family movies under the stars, though kids are inevitably more impressed by the ice cream bike, which trundles round the resort handing out free ice creams and sorbets. Children’s menus are available in the restaurants; your butler will also be happy to organise family picnics and barbecues in your villa. Babysitting is available throughout the day.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Félicité is French for bliss; Zil Pasyon means ‘Isle of Passion’ in Creole: need we say more? Weddings and renewal of vows can be arranged in your choice of location – on one of resort’s pristine beaches, say, at the island’s highest point or in the privacy of your villa. Enjoy romantic dinners for two in a secluded spot on the island, hole up in your villa and watch the spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean, or arrange a private screening of your favourite movie in the open-air cinema: privacy in utter luxury is what this resort is all about.
- Library, boutique, open-air cinema
- Six Senses Spa
- Gym and saltwater infinity pool
- Non-motorised watersports
- PADI dive centre
OUT & ABOUT
- Guided tours of the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve
- Birdwatching trips to Aride Island
- Guided hikes to the island’s highest point
- Golf on Praslin’s 18-hole championship course
WINE & DINE
- All-day dining inspired by flavours from the spice route
- Ocean Kitchen is the resort’s meat-free option, offering a seafood and wellness-inspired menu
- Lakanbiz bar features a selection of home-infused rums and Cuban cigars
- Private fine dining in The Wine Vault, plus regular wine tastings with the sommelier
- Watch the masters at work in the Chef’s Kitchen