Elite is one of the newest and most luxurious vessels in the Galapagos. This sleek and striking catamaran carries just 16 passengers in eight spacious cabins, ranging from singles up to Premium Front View Suites in a prime position to the ship's fore. Whichever option you choose, you can take advantage of a vast panoramic glass wall opening on to your private balcony, offering round-the-clock access to the Galapagos' remarkable land and seascapes. There are equally stunning views in Elite's lounge, where a huge curved window offers 180-degree vistas whatever the weather, and on the sundeck, equipped with a bubbling Jacuzzi, bar and ample space for relaxation.
In the evening, the sky deck becomes an al fresco restaurant, where you can recharge after a busy day's exploration with freshly-prepared dishes from Elite's team of highly-trained chefs.
- Wildlife lovers
- Solo travellers
- Sun deck with sun loungers
- Dining room
- Alfresco barbecue dining area
- Lounge area
- Private balconies
- 4k underwater camera
- 100% CO2 carbon footprint offset
- Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle boarding
Things to do near by
- Explore the Galapagos National Park
- Twice daily guided shore excursions with optional water activities including kayaking, stand-up-paddle boarding and snorkelling