The opulent theme continues into the Ritz-Carlton’s selection of rooms and suites. The generously proportioned rooms come in a variety of configurations. Dressed in white and cream with accents of dark wood and burnished metal, they offer views across the city and luxurious amenities like chrome double vanities topped in swirling black marble. For more space, opt for one of Ritz-Carlton’s sumptuous suites. Choices range from the Ritz-Carlton Suite, the Grand Skyline Suite with a private terrace, and on to the two-bedroom Kingdom Suite, complete with private rooftop jacuzzi. All suite guests benefit from exclusive access to the Club Lounge, a chic space where you can relax and enjoy local food and drink throughout the day.
The Ritz-Carlton is dotted with bars, restaurants and cafés catering to every taste and mood. Head to Roberto’s on the 20th floor for skyline views, contemporary Italian cuisine and some of the city’s best cocktails, or sample the finest in local seasonal produce at the stylish Ambro’s. Farm-to-table specialities can be enjoyed at Soleil, located in a sun-drenched glasshouse with more spectacular city vistas, and elegant afternoon tea is on offer at Iris. Enjoy a range of treatments at the hotel’s spa, which boasts a relaxation pool, sauna rooms, and a modern fitness centre.
- Couples and families
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
- Those seeking the utmost in modern luxury
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment
- Go for cocktails at Roberto’s on the 20th floor
- Feast on an afternoon tea at the Iris restaurant
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Explore the range of designer shops at Taj Mall
- Take a tour of the city and discover Qasr Al-Abd, meaning ‘Palace of the servant’, one of the few examples of pre-Roman construction in Jordan
- Dine out at a range of delicious local eateries
- Visit some of Amman's iconic landmarks such as the Citadel or Roman Theatre