A range of luxurious rooms and suites are divided between the Arabian Court, the Palace or the Residence & Spa. Beginning with the Deluxe category (all of which feature balconies, garden and sea views and oversized bathrooms), rooms quickly ascend in space and grandeur. Superior Gold Club rooms offer Club Lounge access as well as complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks. Those staying in a room or suite in the Residence & Spa benefit from access to the dedicated swimming pool, the Library for afternoon tea and the exclusive dining area. Suite categories range from Juniors and Executives with a separate living area, balcony or terrace, right through to the most opulent Prince and Royal Suites boasting grand living areas with velvet drapes framing the panoramic views from their expansive terraces. For the ultimate in space and privacy, the two master bedrooms of the Beach Garden Villa lead to an Arabesque majlis-style lounge, private garden and pool.
Children are well-catered for at the Royal Mirage, with the Kids Only Club opening daily from 10am to 10pm for children aged four and over. Activities range from seashell hunting and painting, sand art and culinary classes to camel riding, henna painting and belly dancing.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
An expert wedding team are on hand to curate every detail of your special day from the exchanging of vows, wedding breakfasts, and opulent evening events. World-class catering and lavish displays come as standard, and a range of venues can be incorporated from majestic Arabesque ballrooms and courtyards, manicured gardens and backdrops of the Arabian Gulf. Honeymooners or those celebrating a special anniversary can take advantage of candlelit private dining experiences on the beach, couples spa treatments and bathing rituals at the Hammam.
- Couples and families
- Activity lovers
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT:
- Take a refreshing lap of the reflecting pool at the Arabian Court, or in the palm-filled surrounds of the Residence & Spa
- Kayak or paddle through the calm waters of the of the Arabian Gulf
- Restore your balance with pampering and restorative treatments at the spa and Oriental Hammam
- Enjoy ice cold drinks delivered to your graceful gazebo on the beach
- Alternate between fine Moroccan cuisine at Tagine, sumptuous Indian feasts at Nina or Asian fusion cuisine at Eauzone
- Indulge in afternoon tea at the Samovar Lounge, surrounded by sparkling fountains and palm-filled gardens
- Slalom through the wakes on a waterskiing or banana boat adventure, maybe ramping up the adrenaline with a Flyboard or Jet Pack experience
- Relax with mezze and shisha under the stars at the Courtyards restaurant
- Take in the views of the Dubai skyline over cocktails and laid-back beats at the adults-only beach club
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Discover the city’s vibrant souks, and take a boat ride along the creek
- Travel through the dunes by camel in time for a sunset mezze and falconry demonstration
- Take in the views from the observation deck of the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa
- Play a round of golf on a championship course at Jumeirah Golf Estates
- Enjoy an afternoon of shopping at the Mall of the Emirates, or perhaps test out the Middle East’s first indoor ski slope