Entry-level Premiere Rooms are located in either the Palm Manor area or the Palm Beach mansions, just steps from the beach. They are of a similar specification with plenty of indoor space, luxurious amenities and marble bathtubs. Views are to the gardens, and outdoor space is offered in the form of a private balcony or garden patio in the Palm Manor, or in a comfortable indoor-outdoor living space in Palm Beach. Suites are also divided between these two areas and range from light-filled Junior Suites (some with private pool), to expansive Executive Suites with separate living areas and large outdoor terraces or sea-facing balconies, right up to the opulent Palm Manor Grand Suite with panoramic views of the skyline from its vast terrace. The most generous of accommodation options comes in the form of the spacious two-bedroom Beachfront Villas which boast private gardens, outdoor dining spaces, Gulf views and heated pools.
The KidsOnly club entertains children over the age of four with a wealth of activities including seashell hunting, pizza making and kids yoga. Accommodation options are similarly family friendly; families travelling with one child can be accommodated in all room categories including the Premiere Rooms. Those travelling with two or more children (or who are simply seeking a little more space) can opt for one of two-Bedroom Beachfront Villas, which offer one King size bed and two twin beds. Alternatively, the Palm Beach Premiere Rooms can be connected with a number of Palm Beach Suites to create the perfect two-bedroom family residence.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The backdrop of Moorish-inspired gardens and the Arabian Gulf provide a memorable setting for a destination wedding, where fine dining and silver service are just some of the details the dedicated team will attend to. The resort’s exclusive location away from the brashness and bustle of other parts of Dubai also make it a particularly desirable venue for a honeymoon, where tranquil days by the beach can be complemented by hot air balloon rides over the dunes and Bedouin desert picnics.
- Couples and families
- Spa aficionados
- Those seeking a quieter side of Dubai
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT:
- Enjoy the most attentive beach service imaginable on the pristine white sands, where sunglasses are cleaned and ice-cold beverages are served without a moment’s hesitation
- Indulge in a four-hand massage or hammam treatment at the spa, or employ the services of the dedicated ‘foot virtuoso’
- Follow a morning at the spa with an opulent Afternoon Tea in the lobby lounge
- Recline in the shade of the palms by the infinity pool, or reserve an air-conditioned poolside cabana complete with shower, mini-bar and butler service
- Burn off some energy with a spot of tennis or be put through your paces by a personal trainer
- Take to the waters of the Arabian Gulf with snorkelling, paddle-boarding, kayaking or waterskiing
- Admire the glittering lights of the Dubai skyline over dinner at 101 Lounge and Bar
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Explore Dubai’s colourful perfume and spice souks, or be dazzled by the gleam of the gold souk
- Take an adrenaline-filled Jeep ride through the nearby dunes followed by a gourmet picnic
- Take a relaxing cruise through Dubai Creek on a traditional abra vessel
- Observe the rippling dunes and herds of Arabian oryx on a balloon ride over the desert
- Travel by camel to a desert cabana for a six-course dinner, traditional music and fire show