A short tram ride takes guests to Tucker’s Point Beach Club, set on the largest private pink-sand beach on the island where lazy days can be spent enjoying refreshing dips in the Horizon Pool, snorkelling in the sheltered bay and feasting on scallop ceviche. Round off the day with one of the mixologist’s signature gin and tonics or a Bermudan rum cocktail at the Conservatory Bar, admiring the views of Castle Harbour in the distance.
A total of 92 guestrooms and suites are divided between the Rosewood’s main Manor House and separate Harbour View area. The design is light, airy and refreshingly contemporary – not a hint of chintz to be found here. All rooms and suites feature private balconies or terraces with waterfront views as standard, as well as fine bedding with Rivolta Carmignani Italian linens, Nespresso coffee machines and luxurious bathrooms with oversized tubs. A range of one- and two- bedroom suites offer yet more space both inside and out, as well as private golf carts for easy access to the expansive grounds and to the rest of Tucker’s Point. The Rosewood also offers a selection of two- and three-bedroom Ocean View Residences. Located right on the water’s edge, these apartments offer a spacious separate living and dining area, kitchen, and uninterrupted views of the ocean and Castle Harbour. They also benefit from their own lobby, bar and access to the Harbour Court residential pool.
The wealth of facilities and activities on offer at the Rosewood make it an excellent choice for a family holiday to Bermuda. The swimming pools, tennis courts and wide range of watersports will keep even the most active of families entertained, but these are complemented by the ’Explorers in Motion’ programme which offers an extensive range of activities for children aged four years and up. Arts and crafts, dance, music events and a variety of games and outdoor adventures are on offer. The Beach Club is another area popular with families with its dedicated children’s pool, informal bar and restaurant. Back in your room or suite you can recover from the day’s exertions with unlimited in-room movies. Families seeking even more independence and space could consider upgrading to one of the two- or three-bedroom Ocean View Residences with their expansive living areas, terrace and fully-equipped kitchen.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Full weddings as well as ‘micro wedding’ packages for up to 20 guests can be arranged through Rosewood’s dedicated wedding specialists. Five different exquisite settings are available within the resort and grounds, all offering a memorable backdrop to your special day. A full buy-out of the Beach Club can also be arranged should you wish to take your vows on powdery pink-sand beach with the turquoise waters as your only backdrop. Being one of the finest beachfront resorts on Bermuda, the Rosewood is also an obvious choice for a special honeymoon; the Ocean View suites lend themselves particularly well to a romantic retreat with their free-standing bathtubs and panoramic views of Castle Harbour from the private terrace.
- 18-hole, par-70 golf course and pro shop, driving range and weekly Golf Clinic
- Four swimming pools
- Fitness centre offering state-of-the-art gym equipment, weight training, yoga, cross-fit, personal training and wellness consultations
- Tennis club with four clay courts, and lessons available
- Croquet and table tennis equipment for guest use
- Watersports centre offering stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, jet skiing, snorkelling and diving
- ‘Sense, A Rosewood Spa’ offering indulgent treatments featuring Bermudan botanicals, and a reflection pool and terrace for relaxation in between treatments
- Tucker’s Point Beach Club offering beach service, restaurant, bar, snorkelling equipment and swimming pools.
OUT & ABOUT
- Kayak around Castle Harbour, discovering secluded islets and beaches
- Hire an electric car through the hotel concierge to explore the island from coast to coast
- Discover the rich heritage of Hamilton, and peruse its refined art galleries and boutiques
- Go scuba diving through underwater caves and to 16th-century shipwrecks
WINE & DINE
- Classic steaks and seafood specialities served in the casual yet supremely comfortable Island Brasserie
- Italian cuisine accompanied by signature Negroni cocktails, homemade grappa or fine wines at Sul Verde
- Exquisite cocktails accompanied by light bites at Tucker’s Bar
- Afternoon tea, handcrafted cocktails and light meals in the sunny setting of the Conservatory Bar & Lounge, with views out to Castle Harbour
- Full lunch and dinner menu served under the shaded pergola of the Beach Club Restaurant, overlooking the pink sand beach