Queen of Adriatic (Kraljica Jadrana) is operated by its quietly charming captain, Goran. His complete focus in life is to make a success of this beautiful boat and his personal, hands-on involvement in the day-to-day running of the gulet ensures a level of commitment and service that far outstrips that of most yachts in the region.
In addition Captain Goran knows the waters like the back of his hand and is extremely adept at avoiding the crowds and finding the best possible swimming spots.
Home for Queen of Adriatic is the charming and tiny castellated Venetian village of Kastelac, near Split, which is so atmospheric and tumbledown that is has been used on multiple occasions as a film set. Crossing the little stone footbridge across to the ancient quay where you board adds an extra dimension to your arrival, before you set off into the islands and bays of the Dalmatian coastline.
The white hull of this gulet contrasts pleasingly with the varnished teak deck and gunwales. There is a large sundeck with sunbeds for all and the dining area is at the stern with additional lounging behind that too. Down below are 6 well-proportioned, air-conditioned cabins offering flexible accommodation and en suite bathrooms come with each. And to keep everyone entertained, there is a fine selection of water sports equipment on board, too.
- Length: 27m
- Built: 2008
- Style: Gulet
- No Cabins: 2 x Double Cabins, 2 x Twin Cabins, 2 x Twin/Triple Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 6 hours air conditioning per day
- Kit: WIFI, TV, DVD, CD
- Toys: Water-ski, jet-ski (optional), donut, canoe, SUP, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Sheets changed once per week / towels twice per week