The interiors of La Colombe are spacious and airy and feature a large living area with an open fireplace, high ceilings with exposed beams and a dining area which leads onto the villa’s large kitchen. The kitchen is very well-equipped with a large 110cm professional stove, two ovens, a grill, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave and wine cellar. All bedrooms conveniently have ensuite bathrooms and bedrooms 3 and 4 can be twin, offering flexibility to guests. Each bedroom offers a different view of the dramatic Alpilles mountain range in the distance, and exquisitely landscaped gardens below. Particularly unique is the orangery bedroom in the garden, with its floor-to-ceiling windows and superb garden views.
Embraced by a wide, leafy boulevard, the well-known destination of St Rémy de Provence is a maze of cafés, squares and fountains and is a great town to have on the doorstep. Meander through its winding streets with the sun glowing over the Alpilles Mountains, and you'll often hear live music filtering through the alleyways, creating a buzz in the cafés.
- Open-plan living room with open fireplace and dining area with wooden dining table
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with bath, shower and double sinks.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with queen size bed, open fireplace and ensuite bathroom with spacious, walk-in Italian shower and double sinks. Only accessible from the exterior and not from the main house.
- Bedroom 3: Private double bedroom located in a 50m2 orangery in the garden with king size bed (can be twin) and open bathroom with large Italian shower and double sinks. Excellent views of the gardens, floor to ceiling windows and elegant curtains providing complete privacy.
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with king size bed (can be twin) and ensuite bathroom with shower. Beautiful garden views.
WHY WE LIKE IT: The combination of comfortable outdoor lounge areas, mountain views and a fantastic location makes this a standout property.