The villa is well equipped and comfortable, with plenty of en suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. The master bedroom is a good size and has a private terrace. Ground floor rooms open onto the surrounding terrace, which includes a covered dining area. Fabulous views extend over the well-managed grounds and adjacent woodland.
At the centre of the three hectare estate, surrounded with lawns and beautifully-maintained gardens, is a heated swimming pool, with adjacent Jacuzzi and even a shower. The large pool (12x7) can be fenced on request for additional security and peace of mind for families with little ones.
Bordered with lavender and roses, a summer kitchen (with Sonos music system) has a large BBQ and gas plancha.
A children's play area includes table tennis and table football, as well as a swing, climbing frame, and basketball area. There is a trampoline with safety netting. A full-size bouledrome is available for playing the traditional French game. A shaded area has fitness equipment.
In summer, the surrounding cedar forests of Le Petit Luberon are loved by walkers, hikers and cyclists. A network of pathways and cycle routes criss-cross the woodland, ideal for shaded exploration and discovery, with many of the paths emerging at the scenic village of Bonnieux. The villa itself benefits from having a Michelin-starred restaurant just 300 metres away.
Note: 7 bedrooms equipped with TV. All bedrooms benefit from air-conditioning.
- Living area with fireplace and convertible sofa which can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Dining area
- American style kitchen
- Bedroom1 with Double (or Twin) bed, en suite bathroom with shower. Access to terrace.
- Bedroom 2 with Double (or Twin) bed, en suite bathroom with shower. Access to terrace.
- Bedroom 3 with Double (Queen-size) bed, en suite bathroom with shower. Access to terrace.
- Bedroom 4 with Double (Queen-size) bed, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 with Double (King-size) bed, en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Additional single bed in room. Terrace with views across the grounds and cedar forest as far as the village of Lacoste.
Stairs down to:
- Small gym
- Bedroom 6 with 3 single beds and sofa bed. En suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 7 with Double bed, en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Access to terrace.
- Bedroom 8 with 3 single beds and en suite shower.