A large terrace with water fountain and hot-tub is the formal entrance to The Barn at Temple Guiting where the contemporary, galley style kitchen offers a focal point for guests to gather and cook together after a day exploring the famous countryside with the courtyard an inviting spot for evening drinks. Inside, care and attention has been taken with the five themed rooms, all offering king sized facilities and en suite bathrooms. The relaxed living areas include a double height seating area with mezzanine study, hardwood flooring and combining modern furniture and more classical pieces for an elegant, casual entertaining space.
For larger groups of up to 24 people, the Barn can be taken in conjunction with the Manor, for details please see The Estate at Temple Guiting.
- Large, state of the art kitchen
- Dining table opening to the courtyard
- Living room and lounge with mirror TV
- Utility room
- Bedroom 1 (Gold) with king size bed (can be twin), with en suite shower/wet room
- Bedroom 2 (Blue) with king size bed (can be twin), with en suite bath
- Bedroom 3 (African) with king size bed (can be twin), with en suite bath
- Bedroom 4 (White) with king size bed (can be twin), with en suite bath
- Bedroom 5 (Pink) with king size bed, with en suite bath
- Mezzanine study area
Rollaway beds can be provided for up to 2 children aged under 12.
The Gardens: Patio garden with hot-tub, vegetable garden, peacock garden with seating area and access to the tennis court.
WHY WE LIKE IT: The perfect base for Cotswolds exploration with a contemporary, relaxed feel.