With evening drinks taken in one of the living or drawing rooms, the original vaulted dining room with uneven stone flooring is subsequently an exquisite celebratory venue, with the adjacent 'new wing' with historic medieval flags providing a spot for post-dinner drinks and a spot of pool or snooker. While original fireplaces and a TV snug room add to the cosy feel in winter, the immaculate and vibrant gardens, complete with outdoor dining area overlooking the lake and more formal water gardens are a haven for relaxed summer afternoons and lazy, long evenings.
For larger groups of up to 24 people, the Manor can be taken in conjunction with the Barn, for details please see the Estate at Temple Guiting.
- Functional kitchen with granite surface tops
- Dining room
- 'New Wing' with billiards table/dining space
- Living room
- Drawing room with fireplace
- Snug TV room with Sky TV
- Bedroom 1 Master with King-size bed, with en-suite bath (an additional mattress can be added for a young child)
- Bedroom 2 Four poster bed, with en-suite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3 Double bed with small en-suite shower room, adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 4 Twin bedroom (restricted ceiling height), shared bathroom (bath only) with:
- Bedroom 5 3rd King-size bed (restricted ceiling height)
Rollaway beds can be provided for up to 2 children aged under 12.
The Gardens: Classical gardens that come alive in summer, Cotswold stone walls, tennis court (shared), hot-tub and small boating lake.
Why we like Temple Guiting Manor House: Classic Cotswolds living with a historic ambiance, inspiring grounds and even a knight in shining armour!