This is the perfect base for exploring the world's capital of perfume, Grasse, where the leading perfume producers offer daily tours and demonstrations. Families will enjoy the myriad of leisure activities available for all ages including golf, hiking, and horseback riding, all in close proximity to the glistening Mediterranean sea.
Recently renovated, this stylish and modern property offers ample space. Multiple terraces provide a range of views over the dramatic landscape and lounge chairs protected by generous parasols skirt the heated infinity pool. The beautiful landscaped gardens are Provençal on one side, flanked by lavender and olive trees, and palm trees on the other side reminding that you that here, between mountain and sea, it is possible to enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Open living area with fireplace, dining area and library. The floor is of natural stone and there are three big bay windows to maximize the views of the countryside and the sea.
- Modern kitchen with three sliding windows giving access to a terrace with open views to the mountains and the sea. It is partly covered and facing southeast.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed with en suite bathroom, TV & access to terrace. Minibar and safe.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom, TV & access to terrace. Minibar and safe.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom, TV & access to terrace. Minibar and safe.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed with en suite bathroom, dressing room, TV & staircase to mezzanine with sofa bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom & TV
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom & TV
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom (bath and shower), TV & dressing room
All bedrooms upstairs have access to a large, south facing terrace overlooking the countryside and the sea.
Gardens: Provençal on one side, with olive trees and lavender, and palm trees on the other offering a more tropical feeling.
Views: The property is surrounded by several terraces offering panoramic views of the mountains and sparkling Mediterranean sea.
Why we like it: For its uninterrupted views, and close proximity to charming villages as well as vibrant, stylish coastal towns.