Located on Baglio Hill and accessed via 100 steps down from the main road, Il Limoncello has its origins in the 12th century. The villa is divided over three levels, with original features including barrel vaults and cross vaults, typical of the region. Attentively restored in recent years, Il Limoncello captures the architectural traditions of the region whilst adding modern convenience, comfort and locally-sourced furnishing.
Named after the celebrated Italian lemon liquor produced in the Amalfi coast, Il Limoncello offers bright and elegant interiors with the use of marble, terracotta, ceramic tiles and stone. All rooms have magnificent views over the Amalfi coast including the pretty town of Amalfi itself, with its colourful and charming houses, piazze and beaches.
A highlight of the villa is the infinity pool, adjacent to the outdoor living and dining area. The pool features hydro massages, perfect for relaxing whilst taking in the splendid views over the coastline.
- Suite 1: master bedroom with king size bed, sitting room area, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, large private terrace. The bedroom has space for two additional beds on request.
- Suite 2: two double bedrooms with king size bed with a shared bathroom overlooking the sea
- Suite 3 (located in the tower): king size bed, en suite marble bathroom, enormous working fireplace, private terrace with 360° views. The room has space for one additional bed on request.
- Bedroom 4: king-size bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: built around a stone pit, with king size bed, en suite bathroom and access to the garden