Positioned on a promontory at the end of a dusty estate track, Sa Punta de S'Aguila is a paragon of Mallorcan charm. Vivid green shutters, freshly painted to protect against permeating sea water air, gleam against the soft, salmon-coloured hue of the stone façade. Throughout the property, terracotta floors and oak-beamed ceilings top and tail an interior of carefully chosen furnishings and island-sourced décor.
A tennis court located close to Sa Terra Rotja is shared between the three villas and the dramatic coastline of Western Mallorca quite literally on the door-step, through a well-signed network of hiking and cycle routes emanating from the estate. The waters of a crystal clear, private rocky beach are a 15 minute meander through the olive groves.
Several steps below the house, surrounded with scented pine trees, a 15m heated pool is oriented to take in the full, 360° panorama, where a backdrop of sheer mountain scree descends rapidly into olive-carpeted foothills, before sliding casually into the Sea.
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1: Master double bedroom with separate seating area and en suite bathroom
Lower Ground Floor
- Living Room
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with separate sitting area and an en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and bathroom across the living room
WHY WE LIKE IT The dramatic panorama of mountain and sea, in this scenically spectacular corner of Mallorca is by itself impressive - but particularly when combined with the well-cared-for comforts and service that accompany it.