Vita is a charming, pocket-sized gulet, with an attractive blue hull and elegant lines. She was launched from her Bodrum shipyard in 2018 and as such has a contemporary look to her interiors and a touch of the high-tech too.
With just three cabins, Vita makes for a very intimate private yacht. Much attention has been given to filling the interiors with light and the cabins are bright, uncluttered and 21st century in design. Out on deck, the shaded dining area is in the stern, there is a spacious, integrated sun-bathing area amidships and an additional seating area in the bow, suitable for cocktails in the evening.
The Captain is extremely capable and very welcoming, and he is ably assisted by a skilled cook and a hard-working and friendly deckhand. The crew are keen sailors, which is fortuitous as for a gulet, Vita sails particularly well when the wind is favorable, and was placed second in class in the Bodrum Cup regatta.
Vita is also particularly well-equipped with toys for a gulet of this size and comes with water-skis, wakeboard, ringo and canoes on board.
- Length: 21m
- Built: 2018
- Style: Transom-Sterned Gulet
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 2 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 3 en-suite bathrooms with showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV
- Kit: TV, WIFI, Music System
- Toys: Waterski, wakeboard, ringo, canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 1 deckhands - 3 in total
- Housekeeping: One linen and towel change per week