The thatch-roof suites and villas at LUX* feature Kelly Hoppen's refreshing touch, with white, neutrals and the occasional use of bright Mauritian colours - orange, blue and yellow. The well-equipped Junior Suites Pool View are ideal if you like to be close to the pool, while beach and water-lovers could opt for the Ocean View Villa with private pool or the Beachfront Villa, which has a lovely thatched dining area on the private terrace. Romantic Suites are quiet and tranquil, with terraces overlooking the pond and tropical gardens as well as sound systems and TVs with on-demand films. The LUX* Suite is the ultimate, with private dining room and private butler. Families could choose to connect the LUX* Suite with a Junior Suite, or alternatively take the Prestige Villa - the largest and most indulgent of all the accommodation, with two bedrooms and maximum privacy ensured thanks to a raised position with private gardens, patio and pool.
LUX* PLAY and Studio 17 look after children and teenagers. From baking and decorating cakes and sand castle competitions to water sports and Teddy Tennis, the LUX* PLAY programme offers a variety of activities that appeal to younger children, while teenagers are invited to Studio 17, where activities include island trips, local dance, beach sports and informal language classes. Across the island the staff will welcome children and there are various activities that the whole family can enjoy together - including watersports and hiking/cycling in the surrounding area.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
LUX* is well-equipped for couples and offers a variety of packages for both weddings and honeymoons. Efficient wedding planners can organise everything from the standard necessities such as wedding breakfasts, music and flowers to more personalised experiences. Honeymooners are also given the royal treatment, and will benefit from a raft of opportunities including swimming with dolphins, private dining experiences and couples' spa treatments.
- One of the island's largest pools
- LUX*Me Spa offering beauty, fitness and wellness programmes
- Excellent children's clubs
- Yoga, tennis, beach volleyball and petanque
OUT & ABOUT
- Complimentary watersports including windsurfing, kayaking andpedal boats
- Boat excursions including swimming with dolphins and big-game fishing
- PADI diving
- Discounted golf on three courses at nearby Belle Mare Plage
WINE & DINE
- Asian-European buffet at M.I.X.E
- Mouth-watering Indian cuisine from a Michelin Star chef Vineet Bhatia at Amari by Vineet
- Chinese cuisine at Duck Laundry
- Beach-side Mediterranean at Beach Rouge