Mykonos is one of the most popular of the Greek islands, and with good reason. The scene took off in the 1950s when Mykonos started to attract the glamorous to its picture-postcard beaches. Good food, a relaxed atmosphere and first class natural environment continue to draw people to the Mykonian shores, a fact that is reflected in the good transport links currently provided to the island – the island is a lot more accessible than some of its neighbours.
Villa Marvas is comprised of the main house and independent guest rooms, and comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area, pergola, BBQ, infinity pool and jacuzzi.
The nearest beach is approximately three minutes away by car.
Sitting area, living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, guest WC
- Bedroom 1: Double with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double with en suite bathroom
Independent guest rooms
- Bedroom 4: Double with en suite bathroom, shares a terrace and jacuzzi with bedroom 5
- Bedroom 5: Double with en suite bathroom, shares a terrace and jacuzzi with bedroom 4
- Bedroom 6: Double with en suite bathroom, with underwater viewing window
- Bedroom 7: Double with en suite bathroom with access to the pool terrace