Hidden amongst the olive groves in a cool, hill-top setting is the San Marco Estate, a charming and elegant manor house, beautifully-yet-comfortably presented, with views from its raised position over the surrounding bays.
Four bedrooms are divided between the main and a separate guest cottage, with outdoor living centred on a variety of sun and shade terraces, including a lovely pool-side pavilion equipped for drinks and casual dining.
A great local Concierge is on-hand to recommend and book restaurants and beach clubs, whilst guests can relax knowing the house is kept in ship shape with housekeeping twice a day and an excellent cook provided to prepare breakfast and lunch or dinner six days per week.
- Entrance Hall
- Large sitting room with open fireplace
- Study with open fireplace
- Large kitchen/dining room opening onto surrounding terrace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and private terrace. Steps to swimming pool.
- Separate cloakroom
- Double bedroom with four-poster bed and large balcony, dressing room and bathroom
- Twin bedroom with shower room and balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room, private terrace and access to swimming pool
- Additional sofa-bed suitable for 1 guest
The Gardens: The San Marco Estate is surrounded with olive orchards, with neat, landscaped lawns and lovely terraces surrounding the swimming pool and living areas.
The Views: From its raised position the estate has far-reaching views taking in the twinkling waters of the Corfu Straits.
Why we like it: For its sophistication, comfort, privacy and great staff; the perfect set-up to enjoy this popular island.